Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Affordable Car Insurance
Many drivers see car insurance as an expensive necessary evil. While it is necessary, it doesn’t have to be expensive. Car insurance rates are determined by a variety of factors, many of which you can use to actually lower your car insurance premiums.
St. Andrews Insurance Agency is filled with dedicated insurance professionals determined to find you the best policy for your vehicle and your budget. Connect with us by calling (850) 785-2383 or fill out an online quote form today.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
No single policy fits all when it comes to auto insurance. In general, it’s recommended that you purchase full coverage auto insurance, but this varies. Full coverage auto insurance includes:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damage to the insured vehicle due to fire, lightning, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the vehicle due to collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause while operating the insured vehicle.
- Personal Injury Protection: This insurance helps with medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage steps in when the insured driver is involved in an accident with an uninsured driver.
The cheapest car insurance option is generally to purchase only the minimum amount of liability required by the state, but this leaves you and your vehicle open for damage and loss.
An average at-fault accident may raise your rates by about 30%. Higher violations, such as DUIs, can cause your insurance to jump by 80% or more.
Coverage limit needs vary from vehicle to vehicle. If you have any questions about how much your vehicle is worth and should be insured for, get in touch with a St. Andrews Insurance Agency insurance professional today.
Most car insurance deductibles are around $500, but this depends on your policy and coverage limits.
Florida requires all drivers to carry at least:
- $10,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $20,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 in property damage liability.